Xtreme Locksmiths are S.C.E.C accredited.
Our SCEC approved locksmith staff are all qualified to work with the Australian Government, Defence and other critical infrastructure and maintain the highest level of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity while on and off site.
So whether you own commercial property and need to provide your tennants with secure premises, operate out of commercial premises and need to manage building access for your staff, or just need new locks for your home, Xtreme locksmiths can help.
Under The S.C.E.C Scheme Xtreme Locksmiths Are Responsible For The Following In Commonwealth Departments and Agencies:
- Installation of locks for S.C.E.C endorsed security containers and security doors
- Service and maintain S.C.E.C endorsed security containers and mounted locks
- Service and maintain S.C.E.C endorsed security doors
- Inspection of non-serviceable electronic and mechanical combination locks
- Inspection and report for lock failures
- Service and maintain locking hardware in secure areas
Xtreme Locksmiths keep confidential any knowledge of their clients’ business or operations acquired through the Locksmith/ Client relationship.
In particular, any details of security equipment, procedures and practices must be handled strictly on a ‘need to know’ basis.